Our Mission, Pillars, and Core Values
Company Philosophy and Mission:
The Chesser Companies’ philosophy is that freedom, abundance and fulfillment can be achieved through effectively investing in income producing real estate for the long term and implementing a comprehensive personal development regimen. The Chesser Companies delivers lasting results through consultation and real estate brokerage services, based on our clients’ and partners’ true long-term goals. Through determination, intellect, adaptation, market and financial analysis, negotiation, practicality and big-picture audacity, we are the best and most innovative dynamic real estate and personal development company in the business!
The Chesser Companies’ mission is to improve the lives of each and every client, customer, partner, vendor, and occupant we encounter through positive and intelligent influence. With a foundation of successful real estate investments and a significant track record of commercial real estate sales, The Chesser Companies’ ultimate mission is to inspire millions of people to take control of their lives and live a life of freedom, abundance and fulfillment. The Chesser Companies is committed to the highest quality of client advisory service delivered with a sense of care, friendliness, individual pride, and entrepreneurial spirit. We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Through these ideals, we ultimately transform the lives of everyone we touch.
Our one truth:
The Chesser Companies is in business to add world-class value to our clients’ and partners’ real estate portfolios and their personal development regimen to access a quality of life they never dreamed possible.
“Discover life without limits.”
Pillars of Our Business:
1. Commercial Real Estate Investment Sales
2. Income Producing Real Estate Investment
3. Personal Development Training and Coaching
1. Show Respect and Be Professional at all times
2. Focus always on the long term relationship
3. Always focus on how to best add value in any situation
4. Be resilient and expect problems to occur
5. Be resourceful in adding value and identifying solutions to any scenario
6. Never Stop Learning
7. Always question conventional wisdom and be willing to consider the “devil’s advocate” position.
8. Over communicate.
9. Take pride and extreme ownership of your work.
11. Treat others the way you would want to be treated.
12. Have fun, strive for a fulfilled life, and celebrate along the way!